Help with Channel 4
Search FAQs about our video on demand service
Find FAQ by section
- Account Settings
- Error messages and error codes
- General information
- I have a mobility impairment or dexterity issues
- I have a visual impairment
- I have difficulty hearing
- I have difficulty reading or understanding content
- Signing in / out
- (-) Using Channel 4 if you have a disability or impairment
- Watching live (e.g. Channel 4, E4, More4, Film4, 4seven)
- Watching on demand
Related FAQ results
Subtitles via Watch Live are supported on most of our programming and platforms (Amazon, Roku, iOS, Android and within a web browser) however not everything will carry subtitles either because none are available or, as in the case of some of our older content, because the subtitle format is not compatible (e.g Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, etc.). If subtitles are available, an 'S' button will be visible on screen.
If you are having any issues with the subtitles via Watch Live please get in touch via our CONTACT US form.
Not found the answer you were looking for?