Find FAQ by section
Related FAQ results
We might use emojis within the digital services and products within All 4 and within any other media used by us and such emojis are used by us under licence and are credited and attributed as follows: © Licensing; Copyright 2020 Twitter, Inc and other contributors / Code licensed under the MIT License:
Graphics licensed under CC-BY 4.0:
The minimum operating requirements for each platform are described below.
Accessing All 4+
All 4+ is available across all devices and the same minimum requirements as accessing All 4 apply. To sign up log into your account and select account settings.
Accessing All 4 online at www.All4.com:
In order to watch All 4 you will need:
- A laptop or desktop with Microsoft Windows or OSX (Mac) operating system
- A broadband internet connection
One of our recommended browsers:
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
You can access the mobile website and browse our catalogue of content on:
- Mobile and tablet devices with an internet connection
Please note: Internet Explorer 11 is no longer being supported. To continue watching All 4 we would strongly suggest that you update to one of the browsers above.
All 4 iPhone and iPad apps:
- A broadband internet connection connected to your device
- HDMI compatible TV
- A relevant account or subscription to access device features/content
Download our free All 4 app for iOS by visiting the iTunes app store (opens in a new window) from your device
All 4 Android apps:
Use your Android or iOS device, or the Chrome browser on your computer, to cast All 4 content directly to your TV.
TVs, Consoles and Set Top Boxes:
All 4 is available on the following devices:
PS4, Windows 10, XBoxOne, YouView, Roku, Samsung, Amazon Fire, FreeviewPlay, Now TV, Sky, Virgin Media.
In order to view on any device you will need:
- iOS 10.3+
- The All 4 app on Android app is only available with an internet connection unless you have downloaded our programmes to watch offline; you can browse and watch video using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity.
- You need Android OS 5.0 and above. For security reasons, rooted devices are not supported.
As of January 2016 All 4 is regulated directly by Ofcom. It is the designated regulator for editorial content of UK video on demand services that fall within the statutory definition of On Demand Programme Services. Formerly ATVOD (The Authority for Television on Demand) was the independent co-regulator of ODPS with Ofcom. Channel 4 complies with Ofcom’s rules for ODPS. For Ofcom’s contact details and for further information please visit the On Demand section of the Ofcom website [link: http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/tv-radio/on-demand-landing]
Not found the answer you were looking for?