Find FAQ by section
Related FAQ results
The minimum operating requirements for each platform are described below.
Accessing All 4+
All 4+ is available across all devices and the same minimum requirements as accessing All 4 apply. To sign up log into your account and select account settings.
Accessing All 4 online at www.All4.com:
In order to watch All 4 you will need:
- A laptop or desktop with Microsoft Windows or OSX (Mac) operating system
- A broadband internet connection
One of our recommended browsers:
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
You can access the mobile website and browse our catalogue of content on:
- Mobile and tablet devices with an internet connection
Please note: Internet Explorer 11 is no longer being supported. To continue watching All 4 we would strongly suggest that you update to one of the browsers above.
All 4 iPhone and iPad apps:
- A broadband internet connection connected to your device
- HDMI compatible TV
- A relevant account or subscription to access device features/content
Download our free All 4 app for iOS by visiting the iTunes app store (opens in a new window) from your device
All 4 Android apps:
Use your Android or iOS device, or the Chrome browser on your computer, to cast All 4 content directly to your TV.
TVs, Consoles and Set Top Boxes:
All 4 is available on the following devices:
PS4, Windows 10, XBoxOne, YouView, Roku, Samsung, Amazon Fire, FreeviewPlay, Now TV, Sky, Virgin Media.
In order to view on any device you will need:
- iOS 10.3+
- The All 4 app on Android app is only available with an internet connection unless you have downloaded our programmes to watch offline; you can browse and watch video using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity.
- You need Android OS 5.0 and above. For security reasons, rooted devices are not supported.
Not all content on All 4 is suitable for younger audiences. Such content will have guidance notes displayed, which provide warnings about the programme's content. Some content will also be assigned an age rating of either 16 or 18.
Guidance notes: Guidance messages appear when applicable to the content. You will be asked to 'Accept' that you are over 16 or 18 depending on the type of content selected.
PIN Access: By selecting this option you can set up a Parental PIN number. Then if you try to view a programme with a guidance warning, you will be asked to confirm you are over 16 or 18 years of age, depending on the type of content you're trying to access, and will be required to enter your PIN. It is possible to disable the PIN at any time. You will need to enter the PIN correctly in order to do disable the PIN.
The Parental PIN restricts access to rated programme content. For advertising content please read https://www.channel4.com/4viewers/faqs/all-4/how-advertising-restricted-ensure-children-and-young-people-do-not-view
Not found the answer you were looking for?