Find FAQ by section
Related FAQ results
The minimum operating requirements for each platform are described below.
Accessing All 4+
All 4+ is available across all devices and the same minimum requirements as accessing All 4 apply. To sign up log into your account and select account settings.
Accessing All 4 online at www.All4.com:
In order to watch All 4 you will need:
- A laptop or desktop with Microsoft Windows or OSX (Mac) operating system
- A broadband internet connection
One of our recommended browsers:
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
You can access the mobile website and browse our catalogue of content on:
- Mobile and tablet devices with an internet connection
Please note: Internet Explorer 11 is no longer being supported. To continue watching All 4 we would strongly suggest that you update to one of the browsers above.
All 4 iPhone and iPad apps:
- A broadband internet connection connected to your device
- HDMI compatible TV
- A relevant account or subscription to access device features/content
Download our free All 4 app for iOS by visiting the iTunes app store (opens in a new window) from your device
All 4 Android apps:
Use your Android or iOS device, or the Chrome browser on your computer, to cast All 4 content directly to your TV.
TVs, Consoles and Set Top Boxes:
All 4 is available on the following devices:
PS4, Windows 10, XBoxOne, YouView, Roku, Samsung, Amazon Fire, FreeviewPlay, Now TV, Sky, Virgin Media.
In order to view on any device you will need:
- iOS 12
- The All 4 app on Android app is only available with an internet connection unless you have downloaded our programmes to watch offline; you can browse and watch video using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity.
- You need Android OS 5.0 and above. For security reasons, rooted devices are not supported.
The All 4 player on channel4.com is keyboard and screen reader accessible, and works with JAWS 15 or greater, as well as NVDA. It is recommended to use Jaws 18 and above with Chrome or NVDA with Firefox.
As well as controls to operate the video, the player may also contain one or more screens such as age confirmation or login to view restricted content. Please follow the provided details and instructions to complete these steps.
Navigating through screens and using the controls:
TAB – cycles forward through screen options and control buttons
SHIFT + TAB - cycles backward through screen options and control buttons
SPACEBAR or ENTER – activate control / button / link NB: If using JAWS you will need to ensure that the Virtual PC Cursor is switched off (Insert + Z).
Not found the answer you were looking for?