Help with Channel 4
Search FAQs about our video on demand service
Find FAQ by section
- Account Settings
- App Settings
- Error messages and error codes
- General information
- I have a mobility impairment or dexterity issues
- I have a visual impairment
- I have difficulty hearing
- I have difficulty reading or understanding content
- (-) Registration
- Using Channel 4 if you have a disability or impairment
- Watching live (e.g. Channel 4, E4, More4, Film4, 4seven)
- Watching on demand
Related FAQ results
We derive your address from your postcode. We get your postcode from a Royal Mail list that is constantly updated, so it’s very rare that a house address is not included. Please check that you gave us the right postcode. If you still can’t find your address, please contact us at www.channel4.com/contact or visit www.channel4.com/help
Channel 4 is a not-for-profit organisation, and our download service is funded with money made from advertising. Your address information could help us deliver ads that you find more relevant.
For Data Protection reasons we are not permitted to capture or store the personal details of under 16s.
We use your email address (and your password) as proof of identify when you sign in. Also if you have chosen to receive promotional emails from Channel 4 we will send these mails to the email address you have registered with.
Not found the answer you were looking for?