Help with Channel 4
Search FAQs about our video on demand service
Find FAQ by section
Related FAQ results
Recent fixes have been made relating to this error. Please note:
If you use the Maxthon browser you will continue to receive DRM error 3343 as, due to its cloud-based architecture the Maxthon browser is not currently supported.
If you are using Safari on Windows and consistently receive DRM error 3343, please use an alternative browser. Windows Safari is no longer officially supported.
If you receive this error in Chrome you need to:
1. In Chrome browser, copy and paste chrome://settings/content into the address bar.
2. Scroll down to the Protected Content Section.
3. Ensure the tickbox beside "Allow identifiers for protected content (computer restart may be required)" is ticked.
4. Click Done.
If you receive this error in Chrome, you need to:-
1. In Chrome browser, copy and paste chrome://settings/clearBrowserData into the address bar.
2. Ensure the tickbox beside "content licenses" is ticked.
3. Untick all other boxes.
4. Click the "clear browsing data" button.
Not found the answer you were looking for?